Monday, March 10, 2008

Why prostitutes?

All of this prostitute business with Elliot Spitzer reminds me of the time I saw Joel Giambra at Roxy's, a lesbian bar in Buffalo, with a hooker. We could tell she was a hooker because she had teased hair and was wearing leggings. Also, when I tried to inconspicuously take a cell phone picture of the two of them grinding on the dance floor, he reached over and snapped my phone shut.

Now, I was at Roxy's because they have cheap drinks and my friend likes girls. Why was Mr. Giambra there? Because he didn't want to take his hooker to Chippewa?

I wonder how many politicians in the history of the universe have paid for sex. My question is why? If you hate boning your own wife that much, why not solicit a hot, young intern who'll do you for free? It might not be ethical, but at least you can't go to jail for it. I think it's also slightly less embarrassing than getting caught doing the very thing that you've helped prosecute people for.

Not to mention prostitutes are dirty. They've had sex, probably unprotected, with lots and lots and lots of people. They have diseases. That's gross. Again, why? There are other options people.

I guess the reason for all of this is power. He did it because he could, and he probably got off on just that. Hope it was worth it. The guy was only in the second year of his first term as governor of New York State. He could have finished out his term, run for a second, who knows after that. There was potential for many more years of power ahead of him. Not anymore, dumbass.

No comments: