Sunday, January 13, 2008

Thoughts from the weekend

The Panza Collection on display at the Albright-Knox is really disappointing. Maybe I'm not sophisticated enough, but I'm not impressed by a giant canvas painted one solid color.

It is an amazing feeling to touch the Stanley Cup.

Rice balls from Filippo's might be the perfect food.

I have some awesome friends and we're so lucky to have each other. They really are an extension of my family.

Sabres games are way more fun when we win.

OxiClean will get any stain out, it will even remove very dark beer from your brand new white sweatshirt.

I can't believe the Giants won. I'm sad that Peyton lost. I love Brett Favre.

I also love James Morrison...
"Cause you give me something
That makes me scared, alright,
This could be nothing
But I'm willing to give it a try,
Please give me something
Cause someday I might know my heart."

No comments: