Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas

I think Chuck Norris jokes are hilarious. I loved watching Walker Texas Ranger back in the day and I just think this "Chuck Norris Facts" phenomenon that has developed over the past few years is really, really funny. I even have the Chuck Norris Fact Generator on my iGoogle home page and my co-worker Marghi and I crack up over the stupid jokes every day. I have a retarded sense of humor.

So imagine my delight the first time I saw Chuck standing next to Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee on the news. Two of my favorite things to make fun of! Chuck was just standing there with this big, goofy grin on his face while Huckabee was rambling on about gay marriage being a pathway to hell or something. Then, my dear friend Marghi discovered this video. Please take a moment to watch:



What do you think? Hilarious and terrifying at the same time? If this is real, which I'm assuming it is, holy crap. I can't believe people would actually vote for this idiot to run our country. Actually, yes I can believe it since we elected George W twice, but it scares me. A lot. On an entertainment scale, however, it gets a 10 from me.

I'd like to end this blog with some of my favorite Chuck Norris facts. Please enjoy.

Chuck Norris sleeps with a night light. Not because he's afraid of the dark, but because the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris doesn’t need to shave. His beard is scared to grow.

Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.

The Dinosaurs looked at Chuck Norris the wrong way once. ONCE.

Before he forgot a gift for Chuck Norris, Santa Claus was real.

The Boogie Man checks his closet for Chuck Norris before he goes to bed.

No comments: